Thursday, November 12, 2009

The Titans are Coming






Hello peeps! Sorry I've been away for so long. I will discuss recent events at a later date. For now, I want to renew our relationship with some light-hearted yet awesome news. Do you guys remember this?:



It was 1981 and the legendary Ray Harryhausen's stop motion magic allowed this film to take Greek mythology to a Star Wars level. Almost 30 years later we are getting a remake, and the following trailer fills me with a sense of excitement:



Click here for the HD version.

Sam Worthington is poised to become Hollywood's new posterboy. He has been the new face of the Terminator franchise and is about to star in James Cameron's long awaited Avatar. Let's see if he can fill Harry Hamlin's sandals. Also, any movie featuring Liam Neeson deserves a viewing.

1 comment:

Strait said...

I did nt know about this, and even with my mixed feelings it looks badass. Remakes are always tricky business but like a "what if" comic, I can enjoy them while still keeping the original close to my heart. This was proven to me by Tim Burton when he remade Charlie and the Chocolate Factory. Good diversion, doesn't replace the original.