Saturday, August 15, 2009

Those Were the Best Days of My Life... Back in the Summer of '09

Summer is coming to a close and we all know that summer lacks a certain joie de vivre without the proper soundtrack to accompany it. I present to you a list of songs that have meant something to me these past few months. I hope you enjoy them. I did.

Renz's Summer of '09 Mix-Tape Double Disc Edition:




Side A

1. Everyone Deserves Music - Michael Franti & Spearhead
2. Lucky (Suerte) - Jason Mraz & Ximena Sariñana
3. Two Princes - Spin Doctors
4. Pa' Bailar - Bajofondo
5. I Got 5 On It - Luniz
6. Mas O Menos - The Budos Band
7. Quiero Ver - Café Tacuba
8. Hey Ya - Obadiah Parker
9. Bonafied Lovin' (Tough Guys) - Chromeo
10. Bohemian Like You - The Dandy Warhols
11. Inside & Out - Feist
12. Life On Mars - David Bowie

Side B

13. You Make My Dreams - Hall & Oats
14. Going On - Gnarls Barkley
15. Somewhere Over The Rainbow - Israel Kamakawiwo'ole
16. A Pedir Su Mano - Juan Luis Guerra & Los 440
17. Out Of Control - U2
18. Sidestep - Robin Thicke
19. Clavado En Un Bar (En Vivo) - Mana
20. Blame It On The Boogie - Michael Jackson
21. Wake Up - The Arcade Fire
22. Dance With Me - Nouvelle Vague
23. Why Do You Let Me Stay Here? - She & Him
24. I Can't Help Myself (Sugar Pie, Honey Bunch) - The Four Tops

1 comment:

Lesley Ann said...

I just started listening to Michael Franti and Spearfish. They have used "Yell Fire" for Rescue Me!