Wednesday, October 28, 2009

Top 5 Awesome Halloween Costumes

With Halloween around the corner, I thought it'd be cool to share the 5 most creative costumes I've seen lately while on my online forays. While I'm a fan of the "Sexy/Slutty Insert random profession or animal here" costume ideas for women like any other man, they don't really get my respect so you wont see them on this ramshackle list. Unless you're a sexy Jawa. that's pretty bad ass. Without further ado and in no particular order:

SAY ANYTHING'S TOP 5 HALLOWEEN COSTUMES FOR 2009



OK. Yes, I'm a bit John Cusack obsessed, but this Lloyd Dobler costume wins points in the creativity department because once wearing it your hands are free the whole night, but you never stop holding up the boombox. Props.



What I love about these Spy Vs. Spy costumes is that it takes couples costumes to a new level. Gone is the blatant sexuality of the "Light Socket & Plug" costume. The war of the sexes has never been so subtly put forth on display.



Pet costumes cannot be ignored. A chihuahua dressed as a luchador? No brainer. Nachooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo! Now if only he had a Greyhound dressed as Eskeleto.



Couples costumes are not only for those romantically involved. There's nothing sweeter than a parent teaming up with their child to create Halloween magic. While cynics might find this a bit creepy, I say shhhhh and enjoy the WALL*E and Eve goodness.

I lied, there is an order. There is one costume to rule them all. Wow. I love the commitment. Drum roll please!



I hope you guys enjoyed my list. What's yours?

No comments: